Career Opportunities-Accounting Clerk NAI Chase Commercial is HIRING! We are adding hardworking driven individuals…
Responsible for routine facilities maintenance and evaluation of assigned properties.
Responsible for maintaining customer properties in high grade condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct routine inspections and preventive maintenance for assigned properties.
Report significant findings to supervisor.
• Identify and assess maintenance issues and determine the appropriate
• Maintain close communication with supervisor and customers on status of work
orders and assignments.
• Complete work orders as assigned in a workmanlike manner.
• Maintain accurate records of work performed and materials used. Submit
• Assess plumbing and electrical needs and take appropriate measures to resolve
• Make repairs to damaged property and malfunctioning systems within scope of
• Respond immediately to emergency maintenance requests.
• Monitor vendor performance and report promptly to supervisor vendor
performance that is below standard.
• Comply with all traffic laws, safety regulations, and company policies.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide courier/delivery services as needed
• Maintain company-owned vehicle in safe and drivable condition
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School graduate or equivalent. Two or more years of experience in general
maintenance including electrical, plumbing, and painting. Basic computer skills. Ability
to maintain accurate records. Valid driver’s license. Must maintain insurability under
company vehicle liability policy.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Able to lift material up to 70 pounds. Frequent standing, walking, climbing, stooping, and
bending, kneel, crouch or crawl. Fine motor skills.