Steven serves as the Maintenance Supervisor for all properties managed. He is responsible for overseeing the accuracy of all maintenance requests of the building and the property, as well as supervising the performance of the property maintenance technicians.
In addition, Steven also provides all follow-up inspections for the building and the property, to include verify that all outside contractors’ work is done to satisfactory on the property.
- Northeast Alabama Community College- Rainsville, AL
Background & Experience
- Steven has more than 9 years’ experience in commercial maintenance and 6 years in electrical maintenance.
- Alabama Fire Sprinkler Association Certification – August 2021
- NARS Training Systems – Tech I Operations – May 2015
- National Center for Construction Education and Research Core Curriculum – June 2010
- National Center for Construction Education and Research Electrical – June 2010