Specialties: Tenant Representation and Landlord Representation, Sales and Leasing.
Prior to becoming a Licensed Real Estate Agent, Rick started his career as a law enforcement officer. He went on to establish and operate a multi-state licensed, corporate investigative agency which has serviced the business community in the Southeast for the past 30 years.
- University of Southern Mississippi
- Auburn University
- Montgomery Police Academy
- Law Enforcement Chaplains Academy
- Alabama Real Estate School
Background & Experience
Rick has over 30 years of experience in client relationship development, marketing and new business services growth. He offers creative insight into strategizing and assisting clients to locate properties which will meet their business needs.
Rick played college football, he is married with four children. He was a candidate for Shelby County Sheriff in the 2014 elections. He also enjoys songwriting, acting and scriptwriting.
- Birmingham Association of Realtors
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Local Chamber of Commerce groups
Partial Client List
- Auto Manufacturers and Dealers
- Construction Companies
- Grocery Stores
- Health Care
- Insurance Companies
- Law Firms
- Service Industries