Specialties: Accounting, Administration, Property Management
Mary serves as the Controller for all properties managed. She is responsible for overseeing the accuracy of all day-to-day accounting activities.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting- Athens State University
Background & Experience
Mary has 19 years of commercial real estate accounting experience.
Her responsibilities include:
- Preparing annual budgets, monthly reports and ensuring the accuracy of the reports before distribution to owners
- Preparing adjusting and correcting entries as necessary
- Preparing year-end CAM reconciliations
- Preparing and reviewing accruals
- Reconciling accounts
- Managing tenant lease information in property management software
- Ensuring accuracy of all accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ensuring accurate and timely recording of information input into the financial systems