Eric received his Alabama Real Estate License in June 2020. He currently assists with all phases of property management, including budgeting, tenant relations, CAM reconciliations, day to day maintenance of the Huntsville properties, and assisting management.
Eric will transition over to the brokerage side in the future, where he will complete his training at Chase Commercial.
Before entering commercial real estate, Eric served in the Marine Corps for 6 years. After graduating from The University of Alabama, with an accounting degree, he accepted a position with a service and support educational company as a project manager. He was tasked with finding school sites, marketing, and helping assemble the non-profit board, in order to open new charter schools across the country.
- 2020- Salesperson License- Real Estate School, Huntsville, AL
- 2010- 2013- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- 2010 – 2018 – Marine Corp- USMC, Parris Island, SC
Corporal Reserve, MOS-0621
2015-2016 Communications Chief for Kilo Battery 2/14
2015 – Honor Graduate in Corporal’s Course for the USMC – Summer
2011 – Field radio operator; Graduated top 10% in Communications School
Background & Experience
August 2020 – Present
NAI Chase Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.- Huntsville, AL
Tenant Services Coordinator
- Responsible for assisting with the completion of property budgets and finding new clients for the firm. Meet with potential investors and clients to obtain new business for the firm.
August 2019- July 2020
Quest Renewables, LLC- Atlanta, GA
Director of Business Development
- Led the sales team operation, which included acquiring new clients and maintaining existing clients. Assisted the ownership with finances and marketing initiatives.
October 2018 – August 2019
Titan Global Enterprises, Inc.- Atlanta, GA
Director of Business Development
- Responsibility of recruiting new staff, heading sales and marketing using social media. Recruited new staff to coincide with new contracts acquired. Maintained working relationships with State Farm Arena, Atlanta Botanical Garden, UGA Stadium, Atlanta History Center, Hyatt Regency and several more. Consulted with clients on pre and post event logistics, which provided great results. Lead teams to successfully facilitate day of event operations.
January 2015 – October 2018
Spots Development Group, LLC – Atlanta, GA
Business and Marketing Director
- Responsible for promoting and marketing of online service. Promoted Spots at various colleges and universities. Met with potential investors, and obtained financial backing for Spots.
January 2015 – January 2018
Academica Management, LLC- Miami, FL
Service and Support Coordinator
- Responsible for the opening and maintaining of charter schools in the Northeast region, including Washington, D.C. and Atlanta, GA in the Southeast. Worked as Project Manager, coordinated the opening of SLAM Huntsville, the first approved charter school in Alabama. Successfully helped bring up Ward 8, D.C. school from a failing school to a rising winner, by teaming up with the school board to bring about necessary changes. Assisted with public relations for the various schools, including handling the opening of Somerset Jefferson in Monticello, FL.
- Fluent in Spanish