Ashley has been in the Commercial Real Estate Industry since 2000. She holds a real estate license in the State of Alabama and South Carolina. She has spent most of her time involved in office and industrial properties where she has
represented Tenants and Landlords as well as Buyers and Sellers.
Ashley currently works as part of a Commercial Real Estate Team with Doug McCullough, where she offers licensed support on properties all over the state of Alabama.
- Dec 2004- Southern Wesleyan University, Charleston, SC
- B.S., Business Management, graduated cum laude
- May 2017- AL Real Estate Reciprocal Salesperson License, Birmingham, AL
- Nov 2003- SC Real Estate Salesman License, Charleston, SC
- Jun 1988- Graduated Summerville High School, Summerville, SC
- 2008- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Candidate
- Jan 2008- CI 101 Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate Pass Orlando, FL
- Jun 2014- Level 3 Parelli Refinement Graduate, Charleston, SC
- Dec 2008- Level 2 Parelli Harmony Graduate, Eufalua, AL
- Jun 2007- Level 1 Parelli Partnership Graduate, Charleston, SC
Background & Experience
Mar 2013 to Apr 2017
Landmark Enterprises Brokerage Group, LLC
Mount Pleasant, SC
Sales Agent/Property Manager/Marketing
Feb 2010 to Feb 2013
Carolina Commercial, LLC (formally NAI Batten & Moore, LLC)
Mount Pleasant, SC
Office Manager/Marketing/Bookkeeper/Sales Agent/Property Manager
Oct 2000 to Feb 2010
NAI Batten & Moore, LLC
Sales Agent/Property Manager (Oct 2007–Feb 2010)
Ashley has strong verbal and written communication skills. She is motivated and has the ability to achieve goals with attention to detail and ability to focus. Work with potential clients and customers to win business.
Ashley has successfully served as a Tenant / Buyer Representative and a Seller / Landlord Representative, providing client centered attention in sales / leasing transactions, to include office, industrial, land and retail properties. Clients have experienced tremendous value in her skills in acquisition and disposition of commercial property, offering effective negotiating and selling skills.
Ashley has Property Management knowledge, to include bookkeeping for multiple companies (A/P, A/R, payroll), managing 10+ bank accounts (operating, savings and escrow), hiring and managing employees, conduct performance reviews,
coaching, record keeping, data entry, marketing of properties, advertising, supply ordering and general office duties, rent collection, site visits, leasing, renewals, escalations, property maintenance, vendor/tenant/landlord relationships, paying invoices and scheduling work as needed for repairs, tenant relations, preparing budgets, NNN charges and various spreadsheets for TICAM reconciliation.
- Sep 2015 to Present
- Carolina ACD Rescue & Rebound; Adoption Coordinator
- South Carolina Notary Public since 1999