Our trusted and professional maintenance technicians have been with NAI Chase Commercial ranging from 5-22 years. Our Maintenance Manager has over 35 years of experience along with HVAC certification.
NAI Chase Commercial Maintenance offers:
- On-call after hours maintenance for emergencies
- Professional and timely maintenance response team
- Competitive Pricing
- General Maintenance and trusted vendor services
- Managing the day-to-day operations and maintenance of properties, including all after-hours issues
- Oversee all tenant service requests that come in through Building Engines, a proprietary real-time, web-based work-order management system
- Preventative Maintenance schedule
- Service and equipment contracts
- Compliance expense control
- Capital Improvement Projects
Tenant Service Requests play an important role in tenant retention, thus an effective and responsive system is required. Tenant service requests are entered into our web based work order system, Building Engines.
The system emails the service request to the proper maintenance person or contractor’s smart phone. The work order has a priority assigned to it which dictates the time frame in which it is to be completed. Items not completed within the allotted time are escalated via email to the director of maintenance and the property manager.
Building Engines also offers:
- Web based Work Order
- Incident Tracking
- Tenant Satisfaction
- Fire and Life Safety
- Preventive Maintenance
- Vendor Portal
- Custom Reporting
- Tenant Portal
- Individual property website