Our approach to property management is to devise and implement a customized plan that increases cash flow and return on your investment, ultimately creating additional value for you. This goal may seem obvious, but it is a continuing challenge for investors everywhere.
NAI Chase’s Property Managers begin with the fundamentals of property management, then think well beyond the obvious to deliver innovative and actionable solutions for your assets.
CenterSoft™ property management software handles all our accounting functions to include lease administration, tenant sales reporting, percentage rent billing, Common Area Maintenance billing and reconciliations, budget preparation, customizable reports, contract administration, Real Estate Tax Appeal and security deposits, providing for full monthly financial reporting.
Essential Elements of Standard Reporting Package:
- Rent Roll
- General Ledger Detail
- Operating Income Statement and Budget Comparison Report
- Aged Receivables Report
- Aged Accounts Payable Report
- Bank Statements
- Bank Reconciliations
Additionally, reports that are readily available include the following:
- Management Fee Reconciliation – Can be provided to show management fees billed and paid tied to the management agreement
- Unit Encumbrances – A list of all units itemizing encumbrances for each space, such as: first right of refusals and exclusives
- Tenant Ledger – Shows the beginning balance, charges by type (rent, CAM, tax, insurance, late charge, reconciliation, etc.) collections, check number, amount of check, application of payments against charges and ending balance for each tenant